Tusc Moms

We are moving next week to Tuscaloosa, near Hillcrest middle school. I need a Pediatric or family doctor who also can treat daughters ADHD.  She is in middle school. so I don't mind changing her over.

We already have diagnosis and meds are fine. If you have any recommendations? I would appreciate them so much!! (out of state moves are hard on kids, I am learning along the way to seek out & ask for help).

Thanks Rita

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use Dr. Petitt at West Alabama Pediatrics for all of our four children and LOVE him!  I am not sure if he treats ADHD, but you can give the office a call (phone is (205) 752-7337).  Everyone in the office is awesome!  

Reply to Discussion


Subscribe to our newsletter



© 2018   Created by Tuscaloosa News.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service