Tusc Moms

Hey all!
We moved to Tuscaloosa about 3 1/2 months ago due to my husbands job! I stay at home all day with my 3yr old son and 5 month old puppy. Looking for some mommies in the area for play dates or walks. I'm in serious need of adult time outside of my husband. :) We are from Ocean Springs, Ms but moved here from Lake Charles, La. My husbands job causes us to move ALOT! This was our 6th move in 5yrs!! Look forward to making new friends!

Krissia Allen :)

Views: 930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Krissia to Tuscaloosa! I would recommend checking out the Tuscmoms facebook page, where a lot of get togethers and playdates are planned. Hope you are adjusting to Alabama!

Welcome to Tuscaloosa. I grew up in New Orleans but I have relatives that live in Lake Charles, LA. I work as the Director of Advancement for Holy Spirit Catholic School in Tuscaloosa. We have a wonderful preschool program starting at 3 years old if you are considering starting your son in school. Feel free to stop by the preschool/elementary school open house on Sunday, January 26 from 12:30 - 2:30 pm. It may give you a chance to meet some other parents of preschoolers as well as check out the classrooms and meet teachers at the school.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe to our newsletter

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tuscaloosa News.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service